Children’s Therapy Clinic Assistant Director
- Master’s degree (preferred) or the equivalent, in a relevant therapeutic field such as Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy;
- Three years’ experience in supervision (preferred);
- Five years’ experience as a Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapist (preferred);
- Strong collaboration abilities;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Speech Language Pathologist - Reach Therapy Clinic
- ASHA Certified Speech Language Pathologist
- Current Indiana State License
- Previous Pediatric Experience Preferred
- Previous experience working with feeding and swallowing difficulties a plus or an interest in working with this population and a willingness to be further trained.